To be eligible for most federal and state programs, students must meet the following general requirements.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or National; U.S. Permanent Resident; Citizen of the Freely Associated States; and Other Eligible Non-citizens
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Register for Selective Service (if applicable)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate-granting program
- Have not had eligibility suspended or terminated due to a drug-related conviction
- Not be in default on a federal student loan
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Looking to get a salon service done at our beauty school? Take a look at our guest services menu and schedule an appointment today.