We welcome people who are creative, ambitious and committed to a career in cosmetology. We admit qualified students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or marital status to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the academy.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalency
- Proof of identification (valid picture ID)
- Social security number
- Be at least 16 years old
- Proof of legal residency for non-citizens
How to Enroll
Get on your path to a beautiful future in 5 steps:
- Contact us
- Schedule a visit
- Decide on financial options
- Provide us with the required documents
- Enroll for class on the next start date
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our admissions requirements or if you’d like to get started. See the class schedules for our cosmetology courses at Aspen Beauty Academy of Laurel.